If you build it, they will learn: Why some schools are investing in cell towers
Towers as tall as 150 feet are popping up to beam internet service from schools to surrounding neighborhoods during the pandemic, and maybe long term.
The Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) is a new shared-spectrum scheme being introduced in the U.S. at 3.5 GHz. It operates in three tiers: Incumbent, Priority Access License (PAL), and General Authorized Access (GAA).
CBRS enables business entities to deploy private LTE networks and benefit from the security and reliability that LTE provides.
The Private LTE network supplements Wi-Fi 6 [c] systems for demanding applications, offloading bandwidth from the Wi-Fi 6 [c] and allowing both the Wi-Fi 6 [c] and those applications to function efficiently.
1. Incumbent Systems
2. Licensed/Priority Access
3. General Authorized Access
Indoor + Outdoor
• In-store customer journey data
• Real-time POS data
• Unique, centrally coordinated channels
• Reserved, dedicated spectrum
• End-to-end network control
• Proven SIM_based security model
Secondary Revenue Opportunities
• Push in-store customer coupons
• Third party banner advertising
• Zero user interaction
• Cellular-like mobility with seamless hand-offs and session continuity
Improved Internal Operations
• Simplified and flexible communications
• Data analytics and integration
leverage carrier interest and participation.
bridges the chasm between technology and application.
allow complete service: design thru install.
Strategic Vendor Partnerships
drive and deliver the right solution.
20+ Years Experience
serving the wireless telecommunications industry.
- Security Cameras
- Incident Response
- Team Communications
- Monitor and Capture User Data
- Wireless Network Redundancy
- Push to Talk Communications
- Control Remote Devices
- Track Portable Equipment
- Mobile Audio
- Video Conferencing
- Replace Wired Network
- Interactive Screens
- High-Volume Data Transfer